Jump to a Section
Sign up to receive updates from us.
BAP Project Page
- What it is: A collection of replacement lessons for the most commonly used basal readers.
- How to use it: Use these high-quality, Common Core-aligned questions and materials with your existing textbook.
- How it's organized: Lessons are organized by grade level and listed under the title of the Basal reader with which they are used.
Free, Common Core-aligned lessons for 3rd-5th grade basal reading series.
*Medallion Reading for 6th grade is included in this section due to the nature of the textbook
Lesson revisions currently available for:
HMH Nation’s Choice
MH Imagine It!
MH Open Court
MH Treasures (CA)
Pearson Reading Street
Get involved! How to join the Basal Alignment Project
If you, your school or your district would be interested in joining the Basal Alignment Project development team, we welcome your help! To participate you will need to be a member of EdModo.
How to join this Group on EdModo:
1. Join or log into EdModo.
2. Join our Group:
- Click "Join" under Groups, in the left-hand section of the page
- Enter code F4Q6NM (please note: there may be a delay in accessing the group as your request must be approved)
3. Find Basal Alignment Project materials in Folders
For more information on how to use the BAP materials:
After joining the EdModo Group, see the Folder titled: "An Introduction to the Basal Alignment Project".
Help Author the Basal Alignment Project
If your school or district would be interested in helping to author these resources, we welcome your help! The EdModo Group features information on participating.