The Peers & Pedagogy blog serves as a space for educators and those who support educators to share experiences, ideas, best practices, and discussion points around what it means to ensure all students thrive academically. Our blog focuses specifically on supporting students’ learning through equitable classroom practice, instructional materials, and professional learning, and we encourage submissions that speak to the intersections of these topics. We pay $50.00 USD for each blog post. Submissions should be approximately 800 words.
We are currently looking for submissions that cover the following topics:
- Synergy between CCR-aligned instruction and Culturally Relevant Pedagogy
- Supporting Black students
- Supporting students who are English Learners
- Culturally Relevant Pedagogy
- Dismantling racism in ELA/literacy and mathematics curriculum
- Equitable classroom practices
- Remote learning practices
If you have an idea for a blog post that doesn’t fall directly under one of these topic categories and would like to pitch it to us, please share why you think the topic is a good fit for our blog.
On occasion, we accept blog posts previously published elsewhere so long as the topic is relevant and the author has explicit permission to republish their work.
To submit an idea for consideration, please contact us email@example.com.