- 05/12/17 | Adjusted: 05/31/22 | 1 file
- Grades 2-4
Each text set:
- Centers on a single topic (i.e., insects, desert animals, entrepreneurship) and contains a variety of resources (i.e., books, articles, videos, websites, infographics)
- Purposely orders resources to support students in building vocabulary and knowledge
- Includes suggested activities to be completed after each resource to demonstrate comprehension and students’ building knowledge and/or vocabulary
- Is designed to be completed with increasing independence by students
To facilitate the use of these resources, Student Achievement Partners has partnered with the Copyright Clearance Center and Xanedu to provide printed sets of these texts that may be purchased. Student Achievement Partners receives no money from these purchases.
Find K-2 text set companions to read aloud anchor texts by visiting the Read Aloud Project lessons.