- 02/16/16 | Adjusted: 02/03/20 | 3 files
- Grades K-High School
Introduction to the IMET: Mathematics Professional Development
Math specific module designed to give a high-level overview of the IMET to various stakeholders. Module includes presentation, handouts and facilitator guide.
There are many steps involved with conducting a materials evaluation review. Available professional development modules support building knowledge of the Instructional Materials Evaluation Tool (IMET), planning a review, preparing a review team, and in-depth professional development for the review team using the IMET.
- Introduction to the IMET: Give a high-level overview of the IMET to various stakeholders with ELA/Literacy and math specific modules
- Setting up the Review Process: Support leaders in designing and implementing a review process
- Preparing a Review Team: Establish the mindset and expectations for review teams
- Understanding the IMET: Introduction to the Criteria and Metrics of the IMET: Provide in-depth professional development on the IMET with ELA/Literacy & math specific modules
The materials on this page are currently being revised to align with the Professional Learning Principles. For updates on these resources and other Achieve the Core resources, click here to subscribe.