Welcome to Achieve the Core’s Summer Reading Club! Each week we invite you to read one of these short articles which represent a variety of topics and voices from our blog, Aligned.
All summer, join the discussion with other educators (and the articles’ authors!). Take a picture of the text and annotate it with your thoughts. Share using #CoreAdvocates #booksnaps on Twitter. You can also search those same hashtags to see what other people are thinking about the articles.
New to #booksnaps? You can create them easily using free apps like Pic Collage or Google Slides, or by using the photo editing programs on your computer or smartphone. Learn more here.
- Limiting “Teacher Talk,” Increasing Student Work!
- Designing Shifts-Aligned Interventions in the Math Classroom
- Looking At and Learning From Student Work, Part Two: Now What?
- Three Ways You Can Improve Your Math Textbook Tomorrow
- Three APPS to Support Students with Special Needs
- Q&A – Supporting Fluency in K-12 Classrooms
- Addressing Unfinished Learning in the Context of Grade-Level Work
- The Digital Coaching Menu: Four Reasons Why You Need One
- Digging Deeper into SMP 4 – Model with Mathematics
- The Many Positive Uses for Assessment