The Text Analysis Toolkit was developed in close partnership with Dr. Quintin Bostic. These resources would not be the same without his wisdom.
A special acknowledgement to the educators who made this toolkit stronger through a virtual Professional Learning Community:
- Michael Bailey, Manager, New Teacher Support-KIPP DC, (DC)
- Zachary Chan, 3rd-grade teacher, San Antonio (TX)
- Melissa Collins, 2nd-grade teacher, Memphis (TN), @collinsnbct
- Crystal Graham, Elementary LEP Curriculum Resource Teacher, Charlotte (NC)
- Victoria Maloney, Kindergarten Classroom Teacher & Mentor Teacher, Jersey City (NJ)
- Elexis Mann, Kindergarten Teacher Leader, Atlanta (GA)
We also extend our thanks to all those who reviewed versions of the toolkit and related work - in particular, Dr. Abigail Amoako Kayser, Lauren Acevedo, Derrick Carlson, Staci Intrilligator, Sheeba Jacob, Lakita Wilson, and Alisha Zucker.